The North Carolina Holocaust Foundation
The North Carolina Holocaust Education Foundation supports the work of the North Carolina Council on the Holocaust in many different ways, such as:
- sponsoring a trip for teachers to study at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC in June (40 teachers went on the trip in June 2019)
- purchasing classroom sets of books on the Holocaust for schools
- reimbursing gas mileage to drive Holocaust survivor speakers to venues
- purchasing new traveling exhibits and repairing current exhibits
- paying for dramatic plays on the Holocaust at schools
- paying for additional teacher workshops to train teachers how to teach the Holocaust
To make a donation to the North Carolina Holocaust Foundation that supports the work of the North Carolina Council on the Holocaust, please contact Michael Abramson at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or send a check made out to:
NC Holocaust Foundation
5704 Crooked Stick Trail
Raleigh, NC 27612
To contact the chair of the North Carolina Holocaust Foundation, email Mitch Rifkin at email@example.com.
The North Carolina Holocaust Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and your check is tax deductible. Your donation will further Holocaust and tolerance education in North Carolina.